Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Miracle Morning

It is some kind of miracle that it is 8:45 and both my babies are still asleep. I have been sitting in silence with my cup of coffee making my way through some emails just waiting for them to wake up. Multiple projects I could’ve started, but figured they’d be up at any moment so didn’t want to get in deep to anything big. But here I am, an hour and a half later wondering how this is possible and are they alive up there?

I am showered and have actually finished a full mug of hot coffee. The sun is actually out before our day has started. Oh, there he is…Finny is up and for the first time in weeks, I am ready for him to be up. Good feeling.

Oh, Charlie is up now too…now our chaos begins! But how glad am I that I had some time to myself before my head starts spinning. God is good.

And we’re off!

No comments:

Post a Comment